| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bistrita in September is mild at 13.5 °C (56.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in September is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in September is a little parched. A mere 43mm (1.7in) of water is released.
- The shortest day is 11:40 long and the longest day is 13:20 long with an average length of 12:30.
Check the distance to and compare the Bistrita September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Bistrita, Romania
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Bistrita: