| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bistrita in October is a little cool at 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.4 °C (59.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- In October there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 12.4 °C (22.3 °F).
- The weather in October is a little parched. A mere 41mm (1.6in) of fluid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 9:58 long and the longest day is 11:36 long with an average length of 10:46.
Check the distance to and compare the Bistrita October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Bistrita, Romania
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Bistrita: