| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bistrita in November is very cool at 3.2 °C (37.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -0.4 °C (31.3 °F).
- In November there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 8.4 °C (15.1 °F).
- The weather in November is a little parched. A mere 47mm (1.9in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 8:46 long and the longest day is 9:55 long with an average length of 9:17.
Check the distance to and compare the Bistrita November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Bistrita, Romania
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Bistrita: