| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bistrita in May is mild at 14.3 °C (57.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.7 °C (69.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.9 °C (46.2 °F).
- In May the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 12.8 °C (23 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat dry. Just 76mm (3in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 14:23 long and the longest day is 15:36 long with an average length of 15:03.
Check the distance to and compare the Bistrita May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Bistrita, Romania
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Bistrita: