| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bistrita in March is very cool at 3.1 °C (37.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9.3 °C (48.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1.6 °C (29.1 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in March is 10.9 °C (19.6 °F).
- The weather in March is dry. A mere 34mm (1.3in) of water precipitates.
- The shortest day is 10:58 long and the longest day is 12:41 long with an average length of 11:49.
Check the distance to and compare the Bistrita March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Bistrita, Romania
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Bistrita: