| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bistrita in July is somewhat warm at 18.3 °C (64.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.7 °C (76.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12.2 °C (54 °F).
- In July the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 12.5 °C (22.5 °F).
- The weather in July is dryish. Just 87mm (3.4in) of fluid is released.
- The shortest day is 14:58 long and the longest day is 15:50 long with an average length of 15:29.
Check the distance to and compare the Bistrita July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Bistrita, Romania
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Bistrita: