| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bistrita in January is cold at -5 °C (23 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -0.1 °C (31.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -9.6 °C (14.7 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in January is 9.5 °C (17.1 °F).
- The weather in January is a little parched. A mere 46mm (1.8in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 8:33 long and the longest day is 9:29 long with an average length of 8:56.
Check the distance to and compare the Bistrita January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Bistrita, Romania
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Bistrita: