| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bistrita in February is slightly cold at -2.1 °C (28.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -6.1 °C (21 °F).
- In February there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 9.1 °C (16.4 °F).
- The weather in February is dry. A mere 31mm (1.2in) of liquid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 9:31 long and the longest day is 10:54 long with an average length of 10:11.
Check the distance to and compare the Bistrita February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Bistrita, Romania
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Bistrita: