| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bistrita in December is slightly cold at -1.8 °C (28.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 1.8 °C (35.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -5.2 °C (22.6 °F).
- In December the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in December is slightly dry. Only 50mm (2in) of H2O is laid down.
- The shortest day is 8:28 long and the longest day is 8:44 long with an average length of 8:32.
Check the distance to and compare the Bistrita December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Bistrita, Romania
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Bistrita: