| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bistrita in April is a little cool at 9.1 °C (48.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.7 °C (60.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 3.5 °C (38.3 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in April is 12.2 °C (22 °F).
- The weather in April is slightly dry. Only 57mm (2.2in) of water falls during.
- The shortest day is 12:45 long and the longest day is 14:20 long with an average length of 13:33.
Check the distance to and compare the Bistrita April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Bistrita, Romania
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Bistrita: